Monday, April 13, 2009

Who I'd Be

I could be a poet
and write a different story
one that tells of glory
and wipes away the lies
into the sky id throw it
the stars would do the telling
the moon would help with spelling
and night would dot the "I"s
I'd write the verse
recite the joke
with wit and perfect timing
I'd share my heart
confess the things I yearn
and do it all while rhyming
That is a part of a song from shrek: the musical. Everytime I listen to it it always makes me feel like im invincible. I'm not really sure why it just had the right words and I am a dreamer and a wisher. This song is all about your dreams and your "perfect ending". Sometimes It's nice to pretend you were a part of a fairy tale. You then feel beautiful and powerful and hopeful. Words like these always make me think about what would happen if ANYTHING really was possible. People could follow their dreams and ambitions and have a fairytale ending with their prince and ride off into the sun set.
There is 35 days of school left and definitely not enough time to get my grades where I want them to be. I wish I could just be as smart as other people so I wouldn't even have to worry about this. wah wah. I have been thinking about theater for next year and honestly this year theater at my school was not fun. I learned some, but I really didn't enjoy it. I think I was just so stressed the whole year that I didnt have time to enjoy what I was doing. It makes me wonder how next year is going to be and it scares me. I am worried that I wont want to do anything next year even though right now I can't wait for senior year. I want to be thespian president more than anything right now and I want to be a good rolemodel. I want to enjoy what I do and I want to enjoy being with people. I guess really im looking to next year. Im looking forward to living out my life to the fullest with out homework and school getting in the way soo much. I'm a bad student. I dont care enough about my education at any given time. Just my future. Which is a really unfortunate circumstance. Im just ready for this year to be over.
~Stevie~

0 comments: