Sunday, April 19, 2009

This WOULD happen.

This weekend was wonderful. I just can't believe how going to a different place can change my mood so much. I felt so good the entire weekend. I felt like I could be myself and I didn't have to try and be more. I saw Northwestern (conclusion= it's pretty) and Caroline showed me around so that was pretty tight. Then after that Skye and I met up with Julianne and had a fantastic time just looking through shops (we saw an AWESOME candle, just, fyi) and then we went to Pick Me Ups which is this cute little cafe that had really good food. A few reasons why I like hanging out with them: I don't always so it's more special, good stories, we can judge people together, i can say rude comments that i think are funny and they think so too. Then today we went shopping a bit on State street. It was just one of those weekends that was barely planned. It was relaxing and just nice.

THEN, I GOT HOME. Mother has not been home this weekend and refrained from telling me. At this moment she is at Hooters--ew. So now I have to do everything she has not because I need them done and she told me she was going to do them. I got home about 40 minutes ago. Tonight, this is what I have to accomplish:
--A weeks worth of laundry--This includes folding it and putting it away.
--Normal Grocery Shopping
--Shopping for things I need for the choir trip
--Getting a prescription filled
--All the homework from Wednesday night, Thursday night, and the weekend
--Honors US Studies project (just some of it)
--Dishes--Washing them and and putting them away.
--Eat?
--Sleep?
--Shower?
--Relax?
--De-stress?

I'm not seeing all of this getting done tonight and I have a full schedule this week...
So basically, I'm fucked.

0 comments: