Thursday, April 16, 2009

run away.

So I cant tell you how happy I am that tomorrow I will being going out of town to Chicago. I need to get away and not bring any of my "at home" life with me. I can't stand being home anymore. I have to leave and I wish I could just never come back. I can't stand coming home to no one anymore. I can't stand no having anyone care. And most of all, I wish that I had someone to encourage me with school work because my willpower has failed me to the max. There are some times when I just don't want to be responsible anymore and I just want to depend on someone, but that can never happen. So right now the best thing for me to do is to get away because being here is useless. I left early from school today and slept for 6 hours. I woke up feeling much better and then I was stupid and I went to dance so now I feel horrible again. I have homework to do and I have to clean my room in order for my mother to pay for my prom ticket and I am not allowed to do either until I pack for Chicago. So basically I have decided I am not going to school tomorrow because it's pointless to go to school with no work done and feeling like crap. I just wish I could go to sleep. ugh. I guess I will just have to see how tonight goes and how I feel in the morning because I am not about to go to school if I can get away with not going.

~Stevie~

0 comments: