Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Hell Week?

Stress. Something everyone goes through right? Right. But, for some reason I think I have too much of it. The slightest thing can stress me out and I get the worst stress head aches on the face of this earth. You know what I mean? Those head aches that start in your sinuses and spiral down to your neck. That's what I'm talking about. Stress for me is inevitable.
The next step for me after diagnosing the reason for feeling like crap is to figure out why I am having the stress. I have come to the conclusion that sometimes it is for absolutely no reason. When people tell me to calm down and I say I can't that is not a joke. I really can't. Broadway Revue is comming up and I have designed the whole show technically, blocked some scenes, and I am in it. This show, for me, has been HELL ON EARTH. I mean, as much as I adore theatre and creating something out of nothing, I am over all the immature people and the ammature setting. I know this is normal for high school but since I have worked on professional shows and so when I go back I really have problems adjusting. Sometimes during these shows I just feel like I need to be with people I don't see very often. I love being with people who barely know anything about me because then I can just be myself and not have to watch myself so close. I need a break from school and teachers and homework and life. I just feel like a week off, away from everyone will do me good. Sadly, that's not going to happen. I'm just happy I am going to Chi town in next weekend. It will be awesome to hang out with my best friend and then see some alumni I don't get to talk to very much. And oh yeah...visiting a college. pshhh. I don't really care about that right now. I think I'm just ready for school to be over and to not be at my house so much and to have a new adventure come my way. I look to the future as a postive thing right now and I can't express in words how happy that makes me. Maybe someday I wont have this stress problem as bad, and even if I do have it, it will be because of something I want to do. It wont be school that I am forced to go to and papers I am forced to write. I contemplate my future and I think way too much for my own good.

~Stevie~

0 comments: