Thursday, April 2, 2009

People.

Have I ever mentioned how much I can't stand people? I know sometimes I say that when I'm frustrated, but this time is one of those times when it is past being frustrated. I am just plain fed up with them. Unfortunately I have to deal with them for the rest of my life. Many people are responsible for how I think of people in general. I know I should base my thoughts off of those few people, considering every one is different, but I have has many agree with me when I say this: people live for themselves. they are mature at the wrong times, they don't think about what is best for everyone in a given situation, they don't ever just give because they can...there always has to be a reason for them to give to someone or be nice to someone--they always have to get something in return. Now, I'm not saying that I have NEVER done this, because I have. On the other hand, I feel like I have learned from those experiences and I have honest friends who will let me know if I went over board. I am over the people who: ignore people, hang up on people, stop talking to people for good, leave others behind, give when its convenient, don't forgive others at some point, don't give others the time of day, don't care about other opinions, aren't courtious, and just don't freakin' give a shit. This is a world where anything can be accomplished and everyone can be happy at some point in their life. Really, as far as I can tell, the reason for so many people being unhappy is the fact that they make themselves unhappy. I'm not saying they go out of their way to be miserable, I'm saying that you can prevent some things from bringing you down and you can prevent others from being brought down. I know life sucks. That's how it is and that's always how its going to be. So why not find ways around it? I am not going to let others bring me down. I want to bring others up. That's why I don't let people know I'm upset anymore, that why I don't talk about what goes on in my head or how my emotions are like a roller coaster. Because the world would be happier if people just stopped shooting others down and started bringing people up. I know this is just a wishful rant, but I'm just saying.

~Stevie~

1 comments:

Jules said...

i'm not sure if i had ever talked to you about this, but i completely agree--and that is why I try and not let people know when i'm upset, and why I don't always tell people what's going on in my head. if it's too much for me to handle, what good is it to worry your friends over? (is my theory) and you're right, it doesn't solve anything. now i can't say that i've always maintained this, sometimes a good rant (like this one) appreciates ears...however, i think it is a very mature/independent realization for you to have made. i only wish everyone else would as well.
<3