Wednesday, April 29, 2009

dissapearing

Everything that he left behind is now gone...including all pictures.
Mother comes home at 11 or 12 every night and and leaves every morning at 7. I barely see her and even though shes not going to be out of town on memorial weekend she is going to be spending the night at her boy friends house that night so I have a sleep over. I'm not going to lie about how excited I am to have a wonderful bonding experience while me and my friends are all destroying our livers. It sounds pretty good right now actually. I need to escape this week. I need to escape school and my mother and life in general. I have so much on my plate right now and I am embarrassed to say how much I have cried in the past 3 days. There is something wrong with me this week and I have come to realize a lot about myself in just 3 days which I might elaborate on some other time. I have talked to some friends this week about some of these things and I cant thank them enough. THANK YOU: ABIGAIL LAMPE, SKYE GOWEN, AND MADDIE BYRNE. I owe you guys so much.
Anyways, prom is this weekend and that is what I am looking forward to. I get to hang out with a lot of my friends and some of them I don't see very much. I also get to see this one role model I have which isn't so bad either. =] I don't know what I'm doing after prom but honestly right now I'm up for anything as long as its not going home. I've been invited somewhere afterwards but I'm thinking I wont be able to go because I'm going to prom with people who do not enjoy the same things I would afterwards. Whatevs. I just need to dance and De-stress. This was kind of a pointless blog and I apologize for that.

~Stevie~

0 comments: