Monday, June 1, 2009

One of those days...

Today was a really nice day. Nothing really bad happened and I'm not super stressed out. I found out I really don't care about school anymore because whatever happens happens and life WILL go on. Also, I know I am going to get into a college regardless of the fact that my grades are not where I would like them to be. Summer is two days away and I am thrilled. =]

Today I went to art hill today with Abigail and it was fantastic. That is one of my favorite places to go. It's always so beautiful. The grass is so green and the sun is so bright and the sky is a beautiful blue. You can not possibly be miserable when you are there because you can feel endorphins being released as soon as your bare feet hit the grass. I got a little bitty tan while I was there as well and that is definitely one of the best things ever.

I got to hang out with Abigail on Friday night and we watched The Ringer which is officially one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. We also watched high school musical 3 lol which was awesome as well.

Saturday night I worked...which I love because I'm a freak. I just have a lot of friends there and I don't get to see them that much so it's cool when I get to. We are playing apples to apples next time we work and I am exposing them to Shrek: The Musical--my love lol.

So looking back at this weekend I am seeing a pretty good summer ahead of me and I can't wait to make the most of it. =]

Oh yeah, I am going down to the land on the 9th and coming back the 11th...I am super excited about it but I just have this feeling that it's going to be super emotional as well. It's my daddy's land and it freaks me out that soon I will never be able to go down there again like this. That's where my dads ashes are. We put them in the river too. It's my childhood that lives on those 90 acres and soon it will only be a memory...I know that change happens for a reason and one day It wont matter then same, but for right now I just think about it. It's just one of those things that I need to have closure with I guess. It's my haven that I have to say goodbye to. It will be okay though because I'm definitely going to do everything down there when I go. <3

~Stevie~

0 comments: