Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer?

Summer is almost here and I cant tell you how excited I am about that. I did chalk yesterday and it felt so good to just be creative and not worry about anything except for what my mind is producing. I love doing anything creative because I like to create something out of nothing. Finals are coming up super fast meaning I am starting to get SUPER stressed out. It has come to the point that I have to depend on my final grades to help my semester grades and my GPA. That scares me shitless. I just really haven't cared about school enough this year and I know that. I know that whatever happens happens and there's nothing I can do about it. I also know that in ten years I probably wont care about how I did this year. I think all I really need is summer. I need to be able to relax and maybe sleep. Sleep would definitely be beneficial. I have so many things going on this summer. I am working at Stages St. Louis and the Opera Theater of St. Louis. I also am going to wisconsin with my family that is not my mother and I have a list of awkward things to accomplish this summer. I am excited for sleep overs and going to the park and swimming and more chalk paintings. So much has happened this year and I can't tell you how happy I am that it is almost over lol. I am excited for next year and I am actually excited for The Wizard of Oz now. I want to be a flying monkey because they are goign to tumble and I think they are awesome lol. I dont know. I just want to get in shape this summer and that is most definitely a motivation because now I have a reason to get rid of nasty fat and get my abs back and make my backtuck and back handsprings and such perfected. These are just some things going through my head right now... I guess this was kind of a pointless post, but I just felt the need to write.

~Stevie~

0 comments: