Monday, March 30, 2009

Written 3/27/09

25 Things.

1. My favorite color is purple

2. Every day I think about my father and how he is dead. I love and hate that all at the same time. It's been almost 3 years.I wish he could see me now. That thought is a giant "wah wah" moment.

3. Fears: failure, throw up and throwing up, sirens, roller coasters, being forgotten, thunder, santa clauses, commitment

4. I think love is a strange thing and I almost think it doesn't exsist.

5. If I was allowed to, I would get a million tattoos and peircings right now.

6. I believe there is such thing as caring about someone too much.

7. I love to bake anything and everything.

8. Pictures are one of my favorite things in the entire world. Its great to capture a moment and save it forever.

9. I think little kids are the most aggravating things in the entire world unless you can escape
them at anytime or give them back to parents--in that case they're pretty tight.

10. I am really tickleish.

11. Theater is my life. I want to be a technical director on broadway. I know this probably wont happen.

12. As much as I hate people sometimes, they really fascinate me.

13. I get an urge to clean everything in sight every once in a while and it is a miracle.

14. I over think every situation in my life.

15. I put a lot of pressure on myself everyday to be the best person I can be and sometimes it
doesn't even matter.

16. My trampoline is my sanctuary. It is where I can escape to for freedom and relaxation. There’s nothing like working on my back tuck or just lying there when I’m upset.

17. One of my wishes has always been to go back in time and see how things would have been if I would have done things differently.

18. I am often peranoid that people think I am annoying and they wont tell me if I am.

19.The best kind of happiness is the kind that appears for no reason at all. When you feel like the world is yours and you are invincible.

20. If I can make one person smile everyday that would be amazing to me. I would rather other people be happy while I am upset. Many deserve to be happy ALL the time.

21. I hate being home; I love being home alone.

22. I used to write all the time and I miss it. I have writers block.

23. Without music and singing my life would be really quiet, boring, and sad.

24. In the summer I love nothing more than bare feet and covering my driveway in chalk masterpieces.

25.The most important thing to me in life is my faith in Christ

~Stevie~

0 comments: