Monday, September 14, 2009

WoOZ (Yes, Another abbreviation for a show!)

Today during rehearsal (The Wizard of Oz) we got through a good section of munchkin land. It was really nice to just be on stage expressing myself. It felt good to laugh and dance and just be crazy. I love getting into character and just getting out there. It's a feeling like no other. As much as I love technical theatre, it really is a nice break to be on the other side. I have a few lines in munchkin land too so it's been fun. My dance partner is my friend Joanna and we have been having a blast. I never thought I would go back to being friends with her again after last year, but I guess we just got past it. It's better to just forgive and move on--no matter how big it is. On Thursday we will continue with Munchkin land and finish up the blocking and dance. I just keep getting really excited for the second act. I have dreamed of tumbling on that stage since I got to this school and I will finally be able to! It will be a good experience being a flying monkey!

0 comments: