Saturday, June 5, 2010

I understand why. I know what pressure is like. I want you to be happy. I want you to feel like you have some control in your life. We were friends before and best friends during. YOU are still my best friend. I understand you don't want the expectations anymore and the restrictions and that's okay. I understand that you can't handle it anymore. I just hope you understand that you will never have to be alone. I hope you understand that I will be there for you when you get down. I will be there if you need a hug or a distraction from reality. I will be there for you when you go away. I will be there when no one else is. You want to know why? Because I wasn't kidding when I said we are best friends before anything else. We know so much about each other. We know each others strengths and weaknesses. We know what is important to one another and what we both want in life. We were too good of friends to waste the friendship we could still have. I will be here as long as you want me to be.


I wish I knew if we are going to be friends for sure or not, but I guess time will tell.

0 comments: