Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thoughts...

- The Wizard of Oz (WOoZ)=frustrating and fun.
- Monkey costumes are a pain in the ass.
- How can you be friends with people you never see or talk to? You tell me.
- Drama is pointless.
- Painting relaxes me.
- I have a D in two classes.
- I had no idea untill today.
- Anna has a tight foriegn exchange student.
- Germans are cool.
- Siren annoy me more than they used to.
- I have way too much number OCD--evens only pleasssee.
- My age= the devil.
- Boys= ugh.
- Collge shit needs to get DONE.
- I am getting more confident about college.
- I love baked gooodddsss. Way. Too. Much.
- I don't understand physics.
- I wish I did.
- Glee. Enough said.
- I miss summer and really hot weather.
- I want to go to California to be in the sun now.
- I need to feel comfortable in a swim suit first.
- Can't I just visit Cristina now?
- I just realized I was sitting on my car keys?
- It made me giggle.
- This has been a pretty good weekend.
- I hope this week goes well.
- I miss my friends.
- The end.

0 comments: